Links with Your Coffee SundaySeptember 16, 2007 at 4:15 pm | Posted in Etcetra | Comments Off on Links with Your Coffee Sunday
Put down that Sunday paper, and we’ll give you the rundown of civics on your own time and with links.
And with coffee. But without coupons. Still useful though.
It’s been a few weeks, but we’ve rolled out our daily links in the meantime. For today (or tomorrow depending on when you check your RSS feeds) here’s some links with your coffee.
- Sunday seems like a good day as any for an op-ed. Steve Patterson is taking on the Rolling Stop, Matthew Hathaway is all “elevator is temporarily stairs“, and Steven Smith explains Alan Greenspan explains the housing bubble.
- STLSyndicate: the front page of STL blogs. It’s still a good idea (if you already read the blogs below).
- Hey, we called dibs of Apopaganda. Trouble in River City and Apop finally come together.
- Neighbors mourn the loss of Pestalozzi Place, a restaurant who’s closing would otherwise would not have been noted without STL A La Mode (who has the good sense to block my comments). Like 52nd City, we never managed to see what we were missing. Filling the cosmic void may be this new restaurant in Tower Grove South.
- Speaking of restaurants and weekly digests, Gut Check has started their own round up. Now we don’t have any pressure making our own.
- Royale 2.0 on Cherokee? Steve Smith says not really.
- People like milestones: PubDef is planning something special for video #
500 501502 this Monday, and Bill Streeter is taking suggestions for episode 200 of LoFISTL. We’re feeling like slackers approaching post #200, not to mention UrbanReviewSTL approaching 33xx in less than 3 years.
- State Senator John Griesheimer (R) is privy to rehabs in his hometown of Washington, MO. Their downtown is being removed, brick by brick.
- Simulate your own Hop in the City Festival with a Schlafly Beer of your hand and Courtney Watson’s photoset. Should you not need a simulation (or simply had the $20 something dollars) to have attended, maybe you’d like to add your photos using these tags?